Venice Swap Futures Service Agreement
Last updated: December 11, 2021.
You should always carefully consider whether Venice Swap Futures is consistent with your risk tolerance, investment objectives, investment experience or sophistication, financial condition, financial needs, personal circumstances, and other considerations that may be relevant to you.
- Futures trading is highly risky. As a futures trader, you acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use the futures trading service at your own risks;
- You should fully understand the risks associated with futures trading and be solely responsible and liable for any and all trading and non-trading activity on your Venice Swap account. Do not enter into a transaction or invest in funds that are above your financial abilities;
- You are solely responsible and liable for knowing the true status of any position, even if presented incorrectly by Venice Swap at any time;
- You agree to maintain in your Venice Swap futures account a sufficient amount of blockchain assets required by Venice Swap for users to engage in futures trading. Failure to maintain a sufficient amount of assets can result in the forced liquidation of assets in your futures account;
- You agree to trade in good faith. No person shall trade with intent to disrupt, or with reckless disregard for the adverse impact on, the orderly conduct of trading or the fair execution of transactions. Venice Swap reserves the right to prohibit and prosecute any disruptive and manipulative trading practices that Venice Swap finds to be abusive to the orderly conduct of trading or the fair execution of transactions. If Venice Swap suspects any such accounts to be in violation of this term, Venice Swap shall have the right to immediately suspend your Venice Swap Account (and any accounts beneficially owned by related entities or affiliates), freeze or lock the Digital Assets or funds in all such accounts, and suspend your access to Venice Swap. Venice Swap may, in its sole discretion, perform measures to mitigate potential losses to you on your behalf, including, but not limited to, suspending you from trading, transferring balances from your futures to your exchange account and/or from your exchange to your futures account without any prior notification.
- During Venice Swap system maintenance, you agree that you are solely responsible and liable for managing your futures account under risks, including but not limited to, keep or close your position.
- You agree that you conduct all futures trading on your own account and claim full responsibility for your activities. Venice Swap does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of any services or your failure to understand the risks involved associated with assets use generally or your use of our services.
- You agree that all investment operations conducted on VeniceSwap.com represent your true investment intentions and that unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits of your investment decisions.
- VeniceSwap.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate Venice Swap Futures service. If necessary, VeniceSwap.com can suspend and terminate Venice Swap Futures service at any time.
- Due to network delay, computer system failures and other force majeure, which may lead to delay, suspension or deviation of Venice Swap Futures service execution, VeniceSwap.com will use commercially reasonable effort to ensure but not promise that Venice Swap Futures service execution system run stably and effectively. VeniceSwap.com does not take any responsibility if the final execution doesn’t match your expectations due to the above factors.
- VeniceSwap.com reserves the right to delist, i.e. removal of a listed asset from the exchange, at any time.
I have read and agreed to the Venice Swap Futures Service Agreement and have agreed to use Venice Swap Futures service. I am aware of these risks and confirm to use this service.