made pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of GDPR
1 – Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller is Venice Swap UAB, based in Lithuania, (company identification no. 305922234) Laisvės pr. 60 Vilnius. The Data Controller can be contacted at email@example.com
2 – How can I reach the DPO?
The DPO can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3 – Where does the data come from?
Visiting and consulting this website generally involves the collection and processing of the user’s common personal data, connected to navigation data; to use Venice Swap Services you also need to provide some of your personal data to have access to your Venice Swap Account.
4 – What data does the Controller process?
The data, in particular, can be identified in the:
- Your email address.
- Your name.
- Your date of birth.
- Identity code.
- Home address.
5 – Why are the data processed?
The data will be processed, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our Services, based on the performance of a contract between Venice Swap and the User.
- To comply with fraud prevention and credit risks, processing personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, Venice Swap Services, and others, to fulfill legal obligations.
- To communicate with you and help, based on our legitimate interest.
- To provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of Venice Swap Services, based on our legitimate interest.
- To give you our recommendations and personalization, processing data to recommend features and services that might be interesting for the User, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Venice Swap Services, based on the consent given when registering your Venice Swap Account.
- To allow you to browse our website, based on the legitimate interest of the owner.
- To allow you to stay updated on the launch of the project, based on the consent given when registering on the mailing list.
- To carry out research and/or statistical analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, based on the owner’s legitimate interest.
To fulfill legal obligations or to comply with orders from public authorities.
6 – How are the data processed?
The data will be processed with the support of IT or telematic means, in compliance with the GDPR, and, in any case, in order to guarantee its security and confidentiality and prevent its disclosure or unauthorized use, alteration, or destruction through efficient physical, logical, and organizational security measures.
Where necessary for the pursuit of the purposes, the Data could be transferred abroad, to non-EU countries/organizations that ensure compliance with the processing methods provided for by the GDPR.
7 – Whom can the data be disclosed to?
Limited to the respective field of knowledge and limited to the need to achieve the purposes described in point 5), the data may be brought to the attention of:
- Employees, collaborators, Venice Swap Operators, and persons appointed and authorized by the Data Controller.
- Service providers, that act as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR, such as, for example, the person who manages the website. Examples are the third-party service providers that perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, and assessing and managing credit risk).
- Subjects that are legally entitled to access the data.
- Subjects to whom communication is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- And Public authorities.
- Third Parties.
Personal data are in no way subject to disclosure.
8 – How long is the data kept?
The navigation data does not persist for more than seven days.
In any case, personal data are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described in point 5) and will not be kept for a period exceeding 10 years from the termination of the relationship, unless the limitation period is specifically interrupted.
The time for storage is without prejudice to the need of Venice Swap to keep your data to fulfilling legal obligations or exercise legal defense of its rights.
9 – Is mandatory to provide the data?
In order to browse the site, the user must provide navigation data and the data contained in some cookies (technical cookies). In the event of failure to provide them, the user may have a non-optimal browsing experience on this website, and we may not be able to satisfy the related requests. Finally, in order to have access to the Venice Swap Account and our Services, we need to process your data.
10 – Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to Article 15 ff. GDPR, you have the right to:
(i) obtain confirmation as to whether your data has been processed and which data has been collected.
(ii) obtain access to your data and information.
(iii) obtain the correction of inaccurate data without undue delay or the integration of incomplete data.
(iv) request the cancellation of data without undue delay.
(v) request the limitation of the processing of your data.
(vi) be informed of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out in relation to your data.
(vii) receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
(viii) oppose the processing of your data, carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
(ix) withdraw the consent previously given.
You may at any time exercise any of these rights by sending a written email to the Data Controller at the address: email@example.com. The exercise of your rights is not subject to any formal constraint and is free of charge.
The interested party’s request is replied to within one month of receiving it. In case of exercise of one of the rights provided for by the Regulations, the Data Controller reserves the right to verify the identity of the applicant interested.
11- Complaint to the supervisory authority
The interested party can always lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (https://vdai.lrv.lt).